mining of sediments from lakes
Dredgers - environmental dredging of ponds
Dredgers ( dredging ponds called wet method)
Suction dredge disrupt and " suck " mined material from the bottom of bodies of water, without any break in the dam . Dredging pump also mined material is transported to the location or further processing.
Extraction can be performed from any depth , excavated material , we are able to draw a distance of several kilometers.
Technology removal of sediment floating suction dredgers is an ecological alternative to extract using conventional earth moving machines (called dry method ). Using floating suction dredgers brings many advantages. This technology is almost irreplaceable in cases where the surface water is not drained or operational reasons, the extended release possible.
Advantages of floating suction dredgers :
- work is carried out without the need to discontinue the use of surface water ( recreation, transport, industrial or farming purposes)
- During the work is not impaired water quality of dredging pond
- transport of mined material in the water-bearing status via pipe to a distance of several kilometers
- area is not encumbered by excessive noise, movement of machines and dust
- extraction can take place in the specified layer without benefit to the bottom level of acceptable
Disadvantages of floating suction dredgers
- the material is mined for transport diluted severalfold
- the final deposit is to be expected with a higher storage capacity or mechanical dewatering
Description of technology for dredging the pond and other water flows
Suction dredge disrupt and " suck " mined material from the bottom of water bodies. Dredging pump also mined material is transported to the location or further processing.
For longer routes, or little elevation pump performance is supported by pumping stations. Excavators according to their design moves across the water using either guy ropes , or self-propelled . Excavator is powered by a diesel engine with a hydraulic distribution to individual aggregates.